Sunday, August 16, 2020

Songs About Rainbows - Gina's Fox and Owl Lolly Bags



Hey everyone hope this post finds you warm and snuggly, safe at home enjoying the extra crafting time. This week I am using the lovely Sizzix thinlits owl and fox box dies to make some lolly bags for my daughter's birthday.


I die cut the box for the fox onto the Crate Paper Magical Forest Childhood paper and stuck it together.

Next I die cut the face for the fox onto the Crate Paper Magical Forest Sunlight paper. I inked the edges with my Kaisercraft saffron ink pad and stuck them on.

Then I die cut the eyes onto some white cardstock. It is in three layers. I inked the bottom layer with my Kaiserfcraft saffron ink pad and coloured the top layer with a black sharpie.

I then added the tail and a little border at the bottom punched onto the Crate Paper Magical Forest Wishes paper with the We R Memory Keepers Scallop Lace edge punch. I added a little heart sticker from the Crate Paper Magical Forest 6x12 stickers on it.

I made the owl the same way using the Crate Paper Magical Forest Sunlight and the Crate Paper Magical Forest Discover papers.

Here they are together :)

I love how they turned out and looks like all my 3 kids will be having the same lolly bags for their birthdays for years to come. 

Thank you for following along with me and see you again soon.

Gina xx


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...