Saturday, August 22, 2020

Songs About Rainbows - Sue's Artist Trading Coins





Hello and welcome back to another Creative Team project using the Crate Paper Magical Forest papers.  These papers just screamed out for me to do some smaller cute projects this month.

I decided I needed to make some Artist Trading Coins (I think it was the critters paper that inspired me).  They are great to use as embellishments or make and swap them with fellow crafty friends.

 

You will need;

  • Crate Paper – Magical Forest – Wild Flower

  • Crate Paper – Magical Forest – Critters

  • Crate Paper – Magical Forest – Meadow

  • Crate Paper – Magical Forest – Childhood

  • Crate Paper – Magical Forest – Garden

  • Crate Paper – Magical Forest 6 x 12 stickers

  • 2 ¼  & 2 ½ Inch circle punches or dies.

  • Co-ordination cardstock

  • Bazzill Cardstock – Chocolate Malt

  • Ivory Cardstock

 

The first step is to decide on which paper you would like the images to be attached to. 

Cut out some circles using the smaller punch (1 ¼ inch circle).


Decide on what pictures and stickers you would like to decorate your coins.  Distress the edges if you wish.




Choose some cardstock for the backing and cut a 2 ½ inch circle. 



Glue the back to the decorated front and distress the edges.



To finish you can write your name and the date you created the coin on. 

I used one of the ATCoins to decorate the front of a card.  I think it looks great.



 

Here are some of the ones I created using the papers and stickers from the Magical Forest range.


Now you have the basic idea, go and create some of your own.  If you need more creative inspiration watch my process video HERE.

Happy Crafting.

 

Sue

4 comments:

  1. I love ATC's more than anything so these are wonderful.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t made any ATC’s yet, they are on my ever growing list. These are so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...