Sunday, January 27, 2019

It's a Brand New Day - Donna's Interactive Card

Hello Crafty Friends!
Donna has another super cool card for us today. I LOVE interactive cards... I can play with them for hours. Seriously!!



Hi all,
I have another project to show you for Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft and January's It's a Brand New Day Theme..Aunty Vera gave us three Core Products and the Creative Team chose their add ons..

I love this paper Coffee from Echo Park HERE and with the gorgeous

Eileen Hull - Credit Card Sleeve & Tags  add on I chose

I created a card that you can interact with..
All the parts ...


Using washie tape join the two frames together as shown and cut out from your choice of paper..


Cut Two pieces white cardstock at 4 inches x 7 1/4 inches
Score at 1 inch and 1 1/2 inch both ends of the two pieces..
Cut a journalling card as shown to adhere to the middle as shown approx 4 1/4 inch x 4 inch.


I measured down 7/8th inch..


I then measured the front of the other piece of cardstock 7/8 inch and taped the large frame with washie tape as shown..  


Cut it out.. The mat is 4 1/4 inch x 4 inch.


Cover the front of the other piece of cardstock as shown..
Cut two pieces at 0.7/8 inch x 3 7/8 inch
Cut two strips at 0.3/8 inch x 4 inch
Adhere the frame as well.


Fold front of card as shown with the valley and mountain folds..



Cut two pieces of acetate at 2 inches x 1/4 inch and adhere as shown, place tea cup and tea pot on the end of the acetate strip..


Adhere the two pieces together.



Top view of the card..


Now to decorate, this was from the 

Echo Park - Coffee - Die-cuts - Ephemera



I painted some glitter and Nuvo Crystal glaze on the card in different places.. 


The Finished Card.. You can push the two end towards the middle and the tea pot looks like it is pouring out tea over the cup.. Really cool but couldn't take a pic and hold it lol..


NOTE:
I brought this Marianne Design Craftable Passe-Partout rectangle die off the net and as I was playing with it today, I thought I wonder if it would be any good for that card I made and guess what YEP !! it fits perfectly with the eileen-hull-credit-card-sleeve-tags 


Before..


With the die frame, I chose red to make it stand out ... I love it.. What do you think..



I Hope I have
Inspired you to Create
Glorious Things
Hugs
Donna xx

Core Products:
Coffee Understands Stamps- Picket Fence Studios
Coffee Paper - Echo Park Paper Co
Coffee - Solid Paper Pack - Echo Park Paper Co



Did you know Aunty Vera has layby options, and she can order you anything you need..

Other:
Distress Oxide Inks - Frayed Burlap
On The Go Texture Fades - Sizzix
Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish - Tea Party
Kindy Glitz
Nuvo Crystal Drops


You have to see Aunty Vera's shop HERE and don't forget anything you purchase from what I have used in this project you will get a wonderful discount..  
Check out my Blog HERE
My Facebook page HERE

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...