Thursday, January 31, 2019

It's a Brand New Day - Why Donna Loves the Credit Card Sleeve Die by Eileen Hull

Hello Crafty Peeps!
It's always great fun - and some would say a necessity of crafting - to purchase new goodies for our stash. But isn't it just wonderful when we find a new crafty thing that we know we will use again and again?! Today Donna tells us why she loves Eileen Hull's 'Credit Card Sleeve' die.....





Hi all,
What a fantastic die the Credit Card Sleeve is by Eileen Hull..
I just love this die and it was so easy to use which is always a bonus..
 You can purchase the die  HERE

I created three projects in which the die was a major part.

1. A journal with the sleeve and tags. 
2. An interactive card.
3. A shaker card.


I did use other pieces of this die on the other cards I created but these were the 
three main projects..

My favourite of all the projects I created with this die is the shaker card.. I just love how this 
turned out and the two dies pictured are just perfect for shaker cards either horizontal or vertical.. 
I will be using this again and again.


And I will definitely be stamping this young lady to use again, I think she is perfect.. And don't you love her little coffee book that I fussy cut from the gorgeous paper..


How wonderful is that frame which I created with the two dies above..





I just love this month's theme, it is just gorgeous and I loved creating with all the yummy papers..

I Hope I have
Inspired you to Create
Glorious Things
Hugs
Donna xx

Core Products:
Coffee Understands Stamps- Picket Fence Studios
Coffee Paper - Echo Park Paper Co
Coffee - Solid Paper Pack - Echo Park Paper Co



Did you know Aunty Vera has layby options, and she can order you anything you need..

Other:
Distress Oxide Inks - Frayed Burlap
On The Go Texture Fades - Sizzix
Lucky Dip Wooden Flourish - Tea Party
Kindy Glitz
Nuvo Crystal Drops

See my blog HERE
You have to check out Aunty Vera's shop HERE and don't forget anything you purchase from what I have used in this project you will get a wonderful discount..  
My Facebook page HERE

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! Ticking all my boxes Donna. And yes am finally able to comment again. Something to do with settings Vera said 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Donna. Love how well you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Glad you are having fun with the dies Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...