Thursday, January 24, 2019

It's a Brand New Day - Tina's Tri Fold Tag

Hello Crafty Friends!
If you love tags you're going to simply adore Tina's tri-fold tag...... it's like a tag mini album! nd doesn't it look just perfect in those coffee themed designs?





Hello everyone. Today I have a really quick and easy project to create, which makes a nice little gift. It's a Tri Fold Tag, which is something I started with, when I was designing a tag card/gift/album  (I will figure out a name for it at some point). I liked how this turned out so here it is.


I started by cutting my tags using the Nescafe Everyday Favourites pack. I always try to use cereal or these for my tag bases as they give a really nice strong finish to them. I cut my 3 tags with the Graphic 45 Regular Tag die.


I then cut six of the tags in black cardstock and three strips.


Glue two of the black tags on to the front and back of each tag base then attach the two strips on to the tags as shown below. (you may need to trim the last tag slightly to make sure it all folds together well).




I cut the tags again in the Echo Park - Coffee papers and inked them with Distress Ink - Black Soot and Vintage Photo.


For the front I used the stamp from this month's core products, one of the stickers and I fussy cut one of the Ephemera pieces.


The tag opens.


And opens again.
I made a pocket in the center tag.


Here is the other side, again the center tag has a pocket.




As I said this was an easy project that came about while designing something else. I hope you enjoyed my Tri Fold Tag.
Thank You and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx
You can purchase products from this months theme which are on sale HERE

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Tina, I am so going to do this, OH the list gets longer of the things I want to do.. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Tina. This collection is absolutely beautiful. I think I'd like to buy some more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Gina. This is a lovely collection. xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...