Tuesday, January 29, 2019

It's a Brand New Day - Tina's Mini Coffee Cup Holders.

Hello Crafty Friends!
I love how the coffee papers in our Brand New Day themed month have taken our Creative Team in so many fun directions! Today Tina creates super cute mini coffee cup holders...... can you imagine these on your coffee counters filled with beautifully fragrant coffee beans? Totally on my list!





Hello everyone, today I have created Mini Coffee Cup Holders. These make a great gift and a nice way to hold the different flavored coffee beans I have.


To start I cut and scored two pieces of thick black cardstock. ( See below measurements).


Cut out a circle using a 2" circle die.


Fold the scored lines as shown below.


Next I cut pieces from the patterned paper and inked the edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.


Glue the patterned pieces to the black cardstock piece. The longest piece will be on the back and the other two will be on the front. Start with the large and small piece on one side.


Then the front.


Once folded into place the small piece will be on the front too.


Here is the back.


To make the coffee cups I used mini paper cups. Gently take one of the cups apart to make a template, then cut out in the patterned paper. I cut the paper 1/4'' longer on one side to overlap slightly.


Glue to the cup starting in the middle, gluing one half then the other. ( I found that when I started from one end to the other that it would not fit properly).


I decorated the holders with some of the Echo Park- Coffee-Ephemera , the Sizzix - Coffee - Stamp and Die Set and some of the stickers from the Echo Park - Coffee - Collection.


On the back side of the holders I made pockets to hold two tags.


The shaker tag was made by taping two small tags together. I have so much scrap cardstock so I cut eight of these and glued them on top of each other to make the shaker tag.


I used some of the 28 Lilac Lane - Buttons and Shaker Mix, and a small ribbon from my stash.


The two tags.


The finished coffee cup holders.




I hope you enjoyed this project.
Thank You and Happy Crafting.
Tina xxx
Here are the products used for my projects this month which are on sale at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

Core Products
Echo Park - Coffee 12 x 12 Papers
Echo Park - Coffee - Coordinating Solids 12 x 12 Pack
Picket Fence Studios - Coffee Understands Stamp Set

Chosen Products
Echo Park - Coffee - 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Echo Park - Coffee - 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
Echo Park - Coffee - Frames and Tags 
Echo Park - Coffee - Ephemera Pack
Sizzix - Coffee - Stamp and Die Set
28 Lilac Lane - Queen Bee Buttons and Shaker Mix


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...